Dhaka , Bangladesh
OneLittleWeb is an SEO & Digital Marketing company with headquarters in New York City, New York. Over the last few years, we’ve helped many small and large businesses take their SERP to the next level.
Our back-office operation is taken care of here in Dhaka.
- SEO Content
So If You Are Someone Who Has
We are looking for an Editor, with a good sense of what makes an interesting angle to a story, to juggle all the moving parts of publications. You will plan, coordinate, review, and edit content. The successful candidate will be able to decide which ideas should be pursued and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative, and engaging content.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a team of writers or contributors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills with the capability to effectively prioritize and multitask
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, WordPress, and various other publishing tools
- Able to meet deadlines and budget requirements
- 1+ years of proven working experience in an editor role
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communication, marketing, or a related field
- A professional portfolio that highlights previously written work
- Manages a team of writers and is responsible for curating fresh, relevant, and informative content.
- Directs the creation of new content and helps the team craft and refine ideas, cultivate sources, report, and write articles on a daily basis.
- Prepare, rewrite, and edit content in order to improve upon it.
- Read the content to identify and correct errors in spelling, grammar, and syntax.
- Brainstorms new strategies, concepts, themes, and formats as needed.
- Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams
- Hires writers and contributes to building up a high-quality writer pool.
- Direct, supervise, and educate other staff members who are responsible for written work, including freelance writers.